Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Purr-Fect Lions

Meeee-ow pals!

Smokey here and I was sitting on my mom's lap when I saw this:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/brazil-zoo-welcomes-rare-white-lion-cub/vi-AA9Qx5q

Now, this has to be one the purriest things that I has a kitty has seen in a long time!  That's what the Corner here wants to accomplish here.  We kitties want to send out anything cute in terms of all kitties.  Any good news about lions is especially welcomed, considering that their population (as a whole) is taking a tremendous hit in the wild.  However, seeing this one, which is so white and cuddly just makes any kitty go, "Meeee-awwwww."

White lions are purr-fectly interesting and I'm sure a lot of you kitties realize they are not what humans like to call albino.  Don't worry, I won't throw a lot of scientific like terms at you-MOL.  We'll sum it up by saying that these lions have some recessive trait in their genes that makes them be born white. 

The best thing for any of you kitties to do is to read up on white lions, any thing you can get your paws on.  It's amazing what you learn, from the articles to even videos!

1 comment: