Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Editorializing Kitties

Meeee-ow everybody Smokey here and I have something to meow...

Now, you goofy humans I want you to listen bepaws I'm a mad kitty.  I'm also a kitty that watches tv I saw what happened on tv last night with that poor city of Baltimore burning.  That was scary, considering my kitty pals and I really like baseball and it sounded like those rotten humans were rioting right by the park!

Look, you humans, who think that that this was such a 'good idea.'  You don't go and destroy a neighborhood- you just don't do it.  People and we pets live there- we depend on the neighborhood.  What you're doing is just wrong and you need to stop it.  Get out the kitty patrol!  We could help the cops calm everything down. 

In other words- stop the rioting.  Baltimore is nice city.  It doesn't deserve all of this destruction.  The people who live there don't deserve the unnecessary hardship.

And if you want to hear more of me, Smokey, the loud-mouthed, three-legged cat follow me on Twitter at:  @Smokeythe_Cat3

No comments:

Post a Comment