Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Tiger Editorial

 
Okay, understand this- I won't read the story.  What am I talking about?  Oh, I'm sure you've seen it- a tiger in Georgia (that escaped from the zoo during the floods) killed a man and it was shot.  I understand the overall dilemma.  Sometimes- sometimes- it might has to come to that.  But damn- it's a shame that it did.  I'm going to take a guess, that maybe- just maybe people there didn't have to much of a choice. 
 
(By the way, this is an old photo of a white tiger at the Birmingham Zoo.  It was really hot that day and he's just relaxing, so calm down- the big guy wasn't hurt.  He was actually extremely handsome!)
 
Okay, back to the topic at hand- look we live in a hysterical world.  I think, that when situations like that flood in Georgia happens you should always try to save the animal.  There are so few tigers anymore and it really is sad that that one had to be killed just because of a flood and reverting back to it's true self by going after prey (the man in question).  What I'd like to know is what in the HELL WAS THIS GUY DOING SO CLOSE TO A TIGER TO BEGIN WITH?  People and their overall stupidity make it tough for animals to be saved (via a tranquilizer gun).  I would love to know if this guy was just around to see if he could get a pic of the tiger.  Anyway, obviously, it doesn't matter.  I just hope someone can learn something here and remember try to SAVE THE TIGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment