10. They have a rich history.
9. Tigers mean more land, more trees
and more clean water.
8. They’re newsworthy. Seriously, don’t you get excited when you hear about one having babies?
7. They’re gorgeous.
6. Their existence means more animals because they need to eat after all.
5. A good environment for tigers means a good environment for people.
4. Keeping tigers means that forests still exist and that means the logging industry can be calmed down.
3. It’s just nice knowing they’re still there.
2. Siberian Tigers going extinct would be a domino effect for others.
1. Saving them is just the right thing to do-
THE RIGHT THING!