Tuesday, April 3, 2018

'Tiger' Tuesday

Here's something for you to read:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2018/03/05/villagers-thought-they-killed-a-supernatural-shape-shifter-it-was-an-endangered-sumatran-tiger/?utm_term=.730ec364114e


Now, let me tell you why I'm pissed off...

People I know get thousands of views for stupid stuff on their blogs and on their Facebook pages for paint drying on their ceiling and yet I can't get anyone to see the dire straits any of these animals are in.  Contrary to what a lot of you think- this news is important.  The area (Sumatra) is literally being ripped away and no one can get it through their head why tigers are showing up by people's houses.  How literally STUPID are some of you people?  You kill these animals for coming onto your land- yet you'll be the first group of people to whine when they're gone.  Let's move onto something else, shall we?

Let's talk zoos for a second and oh I know *gasp* let's not promote them.  We wouldn't want to piss off those big bad animal rights people.  I'll tell you what- everyone in America especially should get down on their hands and knees and thank God they're around or a lot of nice animals would be wiped out.  I also think that a lot of good zoos in America deserve an apology from a lot of IGNORANT, SELF-RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE.

That's enough on this topic for now- I'm literally to ticked off to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment